Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    baseballnut Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2004, 07:50 AM
    Earned run?
    If a batter is hit by the pitch and then later scores, does the pitcher get an earned run for that?
    Cash21 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2004, 12:58 PM
    Re: Earned run?
    If he was the pitcher who earned the HBP, then yup.
    djdirtydog Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2007, 10:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by baseballnut
    If a batter is hit by the pitch and then later scores, does the pitcher get an earned run for that?
    As long as there is no error that occurs to advance the runner to score, then yes, it's the samething as a walk.
    Shorty_64824 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2007, 11:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by baseballnut

Do u mean when a batter is up to bat and the pitcher ''hits'' them do they get a ''extra'' run?. yea.its the ''Excact'' same thing has walking to first base.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is salvation earned? [ 28 Answers ]

I was once told via an indirect, that there were Christians who expected to be saved by riding on the backs of those who heeded Jesus' instructions to preach the Gospel. I have also observed many Christians literally breaking their necks to be in good standing with God by preaching, looking down on...

Query on foreign-earned taxation India/US DTAA [ 4 Answers ]

I was employed in US by a US organization for 5 months from Aug'05 to Dec'05 on H1B visa. I had file US returns with IRS in the month of April '06 with filing status as 'Other Single Non-resident alien', as I did not satisfy the substantial presence test of 183 days in US. Now, while I am...

Single W2 form for wages earned on F1 and H1-B [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I am a citizen of India, I worked as an intern on F1 from Jan to May 2005, then from July 2005 I started working on H1-B for the same employer. But I have received only a single W2-form indicating that the wages I earned on F1 + the wages I earned on H1B are taxable. 1) Is this right?...

Earned Income Credit [ 1 Answers ]

Hi ATE, I am an Indian national who entered US on F1 visa in Aug 2002 and am currently on OPT. I have been filing my tax returns all these years using cintax software which used 1040NREZ and 8843. I graduated in May 2005 and have been on OPT since then. I worked on F1 visa till May 2005...

View more questions Search