Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sully123 Posts: 567, Reputation: 148

Jan 23, 2010, 04:57 AM

I agree with Amicon, just go with the flow, and don't push. Enjoy each others company and don't bring up about your past relationships. Get to know each other first. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't get this girl! Interested or not interested! [ 11 Answers ]

Hi there, I think I need some help on this one. I met 2 months ago a girl. She is studiyng away from home (in my city) and so she doesn´t know anyone except me and my friends. Suddenly I was spending my free time alone with her, we went out, lunch, dinner... all that type of things... and in...

Is he interested or not? [ 8 Answers ]

I met this guy about a month ago. He's an oncologist so he is VERY busy! We went out on a date a couple of weeks after meeting and the date went well. He was scheduled to have knee surgery the next day and said that he would be recovering for a while but that he would keep in touch. Well, 2...

I'm Not interested! [ 8 Answers ]

I have been with my fiancée for 5 years. We got together when I was 18 he was 19. We started a relationship after a 'one night stand' in a hotel. We would meet up every weekend for this same thing then I started staying at his house every night. We had sex all the time EVERY night and I loved it....

If anyone is interested! [ 10 Answers ]

Hi all, I just thought if anyone was interested to know, they are having a "Dog Whisperer" Marathon Day, today (Sunday July 13th) on the National Geographic Channel, to whomever has access to that channel. All dogs... all day! They are even throwing in a pot bellied pig, and some hamsters...

Is she interested in me? [ 2 Answers ]

Well to start things off I am a 15 year old girl. Okay. So I have this friend who is just great. But the thing is I want to know if she likes me. She always has her holding my hand, kissing me on my cheek and rubbing my back when it does not hurt. One day our other friend named brittany asked us if...

View more questions Search