Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kenyetta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2009, 11:54 AM
    Is it wrong to have a wedding cermony and not a reception
    I'm getting married in may and I'm in school full-time plus I have two kids in school and I'm having a hard time finishing up the details of the reception. My husband- to be posed the question what if we went straight from our reception to our honeymoon while I think this is a great idea I don't know if this is something that will be accepted by guest and I wanted to get other opionions about the issue.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Dec 28, 2009, 12:11 PM

Your wedding your day your life.

Do what you both want to do, you don't need anyone's else's approvel about how you want to get married or what you want to do.

If you wish have a small get together when you come back off honeymoon.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Planning wedding/reception [ 3 Answers ]

Hello Everyone! I am getting married in July and I am trying to save on money and really have a good time for my wedding. What types of entertainment that I could have at my wedding/reception. Yes, my wedding is mixed in with my reception. I have rented out a nice building, surrounded by trees,...

Courthouse wedding- suggestions for cermony and services to follow? [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I of 2 and a half years, are considering getting married soon at the courthouse. We have known and discussed for awhile now about getting married and have always had dreams of a wedding in a church or on a beach. However, he found out about 6 months ago he is being deployed to...

Seating of parents at wedding & reception [ 3 Answers ]

My stepson is getting married next month. I was wondering how the seating should be for myself ( stepmom) and my husband ( father of groom ) and grooms mother and her lady friend. The bride has asked that the grooms mother's friend not sit in the front of the church nor at the parents table at the...

Wedding and reception with no children [ 16 Answers ]

My son and his fiancé are getting married in July. They want to have a no children's wedding and reception. The problem lies in that they are having 2 children in the wedding and her nieces and nephews have jobs for the wedding ex:-guest book etc. This will be for all of her nieces and nephews. ...

Wedding Reception Deposit. [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering where my partner and I stand, we have paid a £500 deposit for our wedding reception on May 31st 2008. However, we are extremely disappointed and dissatisfied with the service we have received and wonder if we can cancel having our reception there and receive our £500 deposit back. ...

View more questions Search