Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AAKTA Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2009, 04:58 AM
    What if I don't gert my indefinate leave to remain in uk?
    My husband is british born.We have applied for indefinate leave to remain after completion of 2 years time (a few days ago).My husband has got work since last 2 months so pay slips shows less then 2 months job status.He has got mortgage free house and 2 bank accounts with income going in and getting out.Mean, every thing else is fine but still we are a bit worried what will the result be.
    I just need to ask you 'what ,if I don't get my indefinate leave to remain in uk '.What will be next?do I have to go back to pakistan?
    What will be next?
    What will happen with our son?He is british born (1 year old) and has got british passport.
    How long the process will take?
    Please answer as soon as possible because I am so worried.
    Thanks!
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Dec 28, 2009, 09:58 AM

Don't worry... you can file an appeal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Divorce after Indefinate Leave to Remain [ 4 Answers ]

I recently obtained ILR after 2 years of marriage to my husband who is a british citizen. We have recently had a serious breakdown in marriage and I have left him, one month after obtaining ILR. He is now threatening to report me to immigration on the grounds that I married him through...

Spouse Indefinate leave to remain [ 1 Answers ]

I am british citizen and married to a guy from Pakistan two years ago. He remained good as long has he did not have indefinate leave to remain in the UK. As soon as he got it, he changed and said that he only tricked me into marriage just to gain residence status in the UK, and that he is not going...

When I have to apply for indefinate leave [ 2 Answers ]

I have been living here since i6december2007 one and half year.I have spouse visa I am pakistani national I want to ask this ihave to apply within two years or after two years

Indefinate leave to remain. [ 2 Answers ]

I got married in pakistan and my husband came over.We stayed together for four years and he got his indefinate leave to two remain after two years of living here in the uk.We have now separated as he was only here for the indefinate stay.I want to know if anything can be done to send him back to...

I got indefinate leave to remain in uk 4months ago a dependent but I want to [ 1 Answers ]

Divorce my wife .if I am going to divorce my wife so do I need to go back to my country or I can stay heare as a dependent

View more questions Search