Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kevroxursox Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2009, 09:18 PM
    Movie with little robots.
    I can not think of the name of this movie where there is little robots... the familey is upset that there dinner is being closed to be knocked down... also I think the little robots live/and/or there is a scene where the little robot is sad in the shed... please help it is driving me crazy! :):)
    kevroxursox Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2009, 09:20 PM

The robots also fly I think
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 27, 2009, 09:35 PM
    *batteries not included

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Early 80's movie I think, about robots? [ 3 Answers ]

I have been racking my brain trying to identify a movie I saw as a kid for some time now. Hopefully now that I've found this site, someone may know what I'm talking about. Unfortunately I do not remember much about the movie at all, I was really young when I saw it. I am 32 now, so best I can...

Robots movie name [ 2 Answers ]

The new movie coming out wall-e, the robot on there was like a old movie in the late 80's early 90's. What was the movie called.

What's that movie with Bo Derek and the robots in space [ 1 Answers ]

whats that movie with Bo Derek and the robots in space - I think it is from the late 70's or early 80's and features 2 robots a good one and a bad one - one of the robots tries to "interface" with her - I think it had moon in the title

Movie about flying robots [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am trying to find a movie title. I believe that it was in the 90's.I remember it had little flying robots in it. Also I think at the end it had an older couple in an apartment and the little robots were outside the window.

View more questions Search