Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mtera31 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2009, 07:31 PM
    Had sex on dec 12th and dec 25th got light period dec 27th can I be pregnant
    Had sex on dec 12th and dec 25th got a lot of cramps and light period dec 27th can I be pregnant
    sandalwood7 Posts: 129, Reputation: 25

Dec 27, 2009, 10:13 PM

What day of the cycle were you in? (ie when was th eday of your last period)

How long does your cycle usually last?

Did you have unprotected sex? Have you had sex since the 12th December?

We need to know this information to properly answer your question...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will I get to be married on dec.13th [ 7 Answers ]

The question I have is will me and my fiancé get married December 13th? The number 13 means a lot to us. Its on a Sunday.

Me & my hubby got sex on nov 28 & I got my menstruation on Dec. 12 & I got pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Please help me I'm confused:confused: because my OB says I'm 29 wiks & 4 days pregnant, but it really confused me when is the exact date I ovulate because me & my husband got sex Nov. 28, 2008 then I got menstruation on Dec 12, 2008 & it was my last menstruation but the next date we had sex is on...

Dec 25 [ 16 Answers ]

Jesus was born of virgin Mary. No dispute in that. This was all God's work and HIS planning to save the man. However, why is December 25 chosen to celebrate Christ's birthday through out the world?

Children's film on TV Dec 08 [ 1 Answers ]

Did anyone see the children super hero film in the lead up to christmas last year. A young boy was given super powers and went to a school where others had them too - I'm desperately trying to find out the name of the film. It was on BBC1 I think - as I'm sure there weren't adverts! I've looked...

I am wondering if I could have gotten pregnant on my own? I had my cycle on Dec. 16, [ 1 Answers ]

I had my cycle on Dec. 16, it lasted 4 days. Had sex Dec. 14 & 15. Had sex again on Dec. 20th. Now I have been experiencing bloating, lower abdominal discomfort, fatigue, nausea. I have also been doing IVF. One cycle as of Dec. 2 it didn't take. I am wondering if I could have gotten pregnant...

View more questions Search