Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    09natesgirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2009, 06:39 PM
    Does my baby's dad have rights if he's not around
    I live in Arizona. I have a daughter that is turning 2 in a few days . My ex husband hasn't seen her since she was 9 months old. He has a past of hitting women and with a very voilent temper. He has had plenty of chances to see her but he won't. I have offered rides to him and he still won't see her. I am in a relationship with a man that wants to be her father and I would like to get my daughters blood fathers rights removed if I could . Please Give Me Some Advice.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 27, 2009, 06:41 PM

Hello 0:

The only way the court will remove his rights is if he's violent toward the child or you get married.

excon
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 27, 2009, 08:04 PM

At the top of this forum is a sticky note that deals with this issue. Please read it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can the dad take the baby.he's never been around [ 6 Answers ]

My daughter is 91/2 months pregnant . The babies father has not been around since she was 4 months pregnant. He quit his job and went back to college full time when she was 7 months pregnant to avaoid paying child support. He has said he wants nothing to do with this baby. Now that the baby is...

23 weeks pregnant and having problems with the baby's dad? [ 1 Answers ]

What should I do I am 23 weeks and my baby's dad keeps putting off trying to get a job... I love him to death and don't want to leave him... I don't know what I can do to make him realize that's this baby is coming a lot sooner than he thinks and I need money please help me... :(

Baby's dad wants to come back! [ 3 Answers ]

I need a little bit of advise about if I should let my baby's dad come stay with me this weekend... k look I hate him he left me when I was 3 months pregnant... he cheated on me... and my daughter is 3 now and he's only seen her 2 times in those whole 3 yrs, he's never gave me money or anything at...

My 1 year old sons dad is a waster he's not on birth certificate does he have rights? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1 year old son with a man called gary, he was not there for me in my pregnance he dened the child was his and I proved it with a dna test and he starts seeing my son for a few months then he doesn't show up for weeks then he turns up again when he wants to. Luckily my son is too young to...

View more questions Search