Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jessileesmith Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2009, 06:38 PM
    Cartoon movies from the 70's
    My details are sketchy... the movie begins live action and a little girl becomes a cartoon and shrinks to bug size in her backyard. There was a praying mantis, I believe there was a caterpillar that became a butterfly in the end of the movie...
    That's about all that I remember... I had to have been 6 or 7 years old. Please Help!!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 27, 2009, 06:45 PM
    Sounds like Dot and Keeto

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 60's-70's movies [ 4 Answers ]

I am looking for 2 movies from my childhood, I was able to find them once a couple years ago... appeasing my sanity, but have since lost that list. I digress. First Movie: I remember a large boat or ship, errie films on a projector and old german music. Group of folks isolated and being hunted...

Title of 2 movies- one 70's/80's darl cartoon other 50's? Fairy theme [ 10 Answers ]

One movie Ive been searching for a long time is about fairys. I remember it being in grey then it turns to color at some point. I think the setting is in Ireland and there's a man there visiting. Hes somehow gotten himself with some fairys and I remember one was named Violet. They liked each other....

Kids movies in the late 70's or 80 [ 1 Answers ]

It was a kids movie a little boy or girls mother was sick he saw a differrnt world in this bedroom mirror he went through the mirror and had to get the fruit from some witch that kept the tree in a cage. someone please heeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllpppppppppppppppp

Animated movies with animals from the 70's / 80's? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm looking for a list of them. More specifically, I remember a movie I really liked... it had something like two hedgehogs, foxes, a snake, a mole, too, maybe... and they had to leave their forest due to development... and I can't remember the name at all. But if I remember correctly, they were...

View more questions Search