Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nirrad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2009, 12:42 PM
    Looking for movies by actors
    I'm trying to locate two movies by their titles. I know the names of some of the actors
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 27, 2009, 02:31 PM

Google the actors, there should be a list of movies he/she has been in.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie Title or Actors [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the name of a movie from the late 80's early 90's about 3 friends, murder, and money. There's a scene with the money buried under the floor boards. It's similar in style to "A Simple Plan", but it has English Actors. Can someone help me out?

Looking for title and/or actors [ 1 Answers ]

1980s-1990s late night Cinemax/Showtime movie. Plot is husband wife have marriage problems and get away to rekindle their marriage. They go to a house in the desert near a railroad track. She meets a guy at a bar and he and another girl go back to the wife's house. Husband is left stranded and...

Bad actors? [ 5 Answers ]

OK, this bugs me a lot when I watch movies or television shows. Why do the people get bad actors? It completely ruins the whole movie, and I don't get it at all. Does it have something to do with money? Is the appearance of the actor all that matters these days?

Character actors [ 3 Answers ]

This character actor, a favorite of directors Sam Peckinpah and Francis Ford Coppola, also appeared in films by Sergio Leone and Robert Wise. Name him.

View more questions Search