Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brandmarie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2009, 12:21 PM
    Anyone remember a movie about a girl who sees a ghost in a mirror?
    It was an older kids movie about a girl who lived in a mansion and saw a ghost in her mirror, I can't remember much else, except that there was always a twinkling glass sound whenever the ghost appeared.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 27, 2009, 12:38 PM

The Watcher in the Woods ?
    Flora2008 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2010, 09:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by brandmarie View Post
    It was an older kids movie about a girl who lived in a mansion and saw a ghost in her mirror, I can't remember much else, except that there was always a twinkling glass sound whenever the ghost appeared.
    I believe it's the same one that I'm looking for but I thought it was a series, the girl (her own reflection) always wanted to swap with her.
    So the girl is trapped in the mirror or other reflective objects (like ice in a lake).
    I really don't know what the name of it is but I really need to know this, I've been searching this for so long!
    Flora2008 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2010, 10:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Flora2008 View Post
    I believe it's the same one that I'm looking for but I thought it was a series, the girl (her own reflection) always wanted to swap with her.
    So the girl is trapped in the mirror or other reflective objects (like ice in a lake).
    I really don't know what the name of it is but I really need to know this, I've been searching this for so long!
    I know what I was looking for on Yahoo answer, someone told me it was Come Back Lucy

I hope it's what you look for too!
    kungfuscooby Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2011, 12:02 AM
    I remember a movie made by Disney call "Child of Glass". I don't remember a mirror mind you, but there was a mansion, and it was considered a kids' ghost story. As I recall, a new family moves into the house and the son makes contact with the ghost in an old barn on the property.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s kids movie: girl walks through mirror into magical land [ 19 Answers ]

OK. So I cannot for the life of me figure out the name of this movie. I watched it I'm thinking in the late 80s. There was a girl (and possibly a boy, her brother maybe) who walked through a mirror in the bedroom and entered some other magical land. There was an evil queen there who had a tree that...

Movie about a little girl ghost whose porcelain doll has diamonds in her head? [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone know what I am talking about? I watched it a few times on TV as a kid in the 80's, it could have been a made-for-TV movie, don't know. It seems to me a young brother and sister had to spend a summer at some old house, don't know why, and the boy, I think, encounters the ghost of a...

Can't remember ghost movie name from the 80's [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I remember I had a favorite movie when I was a kid, but I can't remember the title or very many details about it but I will try to give as much info as I can. I remember it involved some kids in a creepy old house with a ghost that they moved into/hung out at, a bedroom/closet door on the...

Romantic Movie boy sees girl and tries to find her [ 2 Answers ]

Boy sees a girl on a subway and tries to find her by placing a dating ad... when that fails , he makes a poster

What's the name of the movie with a ghost girl and possessed jester doll? [ 1 Answers ]

There's a horror movie from the 80's possibly late 70's that has a little girl who died and was buried with her favorite jester doll. These people move into her house and is haunted by her ghost and her doll. The doll basically makes things happen. This one guy dies from a fan blade braking off and...

View more questions Search