Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jim bak Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2009, 05:28 AM
    Intrudaction letters
    Hello. I am looking to write a properly introduction letter to all Maritime because. Around the world. I have a shipping and marine service co. at Saudi Arabia and want to to present my co. to all of them.
    Thank you best regards.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 8, 2010, 01:12 AM
    Hi, Jim bak!

I'm sorry that no one has yet come along to address your question!

I'm sure that you know more about your company than anyone else here. My suggestion would be for you to consider posting a draft of such a letter here, without putting any contact information in it, so that we can advise you as to how you might make improvements to it. If you do that, you'll get the best help here.

Via clicking on the following links, you'll find samples of ways that you might draft such a letter that you might then tailor to meet your needs.

Sample Business Letters and Forms

Free Sample Sales Letter: Example of How to Write a Persuasive Business Marketing Letter

Introducing a sample introduction letter template tool to assist leaders.

Letter Samples - Free Letter Templates - Personal and Business Letter

Sample Business Letters and Forms

Idea Cafe Small Business Archive: "Company introduction letter"

Business introduction letter... Here's a sample business introduction letter.

Mid-career Job Offer Letter Sample: Introduction and Sample Mid-career Job Offer

Introduction Letters

Sample business letters by Quazell

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Business letters [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have recently formed a solar energy business and want to write a introductory letter to architects, designers, bed and breakfasts and companies. Could any one give me some assistance. Thanks and regards, Andrew Goldie

Thank you letters! [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to write a thank you letter for the public to include in our companies first newsletter. I was wandering if anyone could tell me where I could find some templates or just a general ledger of how to! I am driving myself crazy over something so small, therefore getting nowhere! :confused:...

Letters from her ex. [ 4 Answers ]

Just hoping to get some advise from the board as I have posted here before and gotten good responses. I am a newly wed with a woman I love dearly. In the early stages of our relationship while dating she had to deal with "getting over" an ex boyfriend, at the same time she still told me how...

The Seven Letters [ 2 Answers ]

In the Book of Revelation, we are given seven letters to the churches. I just read an interesting article that ponders what such letters to today's churches might look like. If you're interested, it's here: Letters to the Church | Articles | BuildingChurchLeaders.com My question is what do...

Thank you letters [ 2 Answers ]

Anyone familiar with any sites that offering tips for writing thank you letters?

View more questions Search