Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    m_hopeless Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2009, 12:44 AM
    I need to talk about my problems
    I am a B.Tech graduate.I have worked in a sotware company for 1year.But my real talent lies in writing.I am also a good speaker.If I go to any magazine or news company,they ask for qualification or experience in this field,which I don't have.I am jobless now.I don't want to work in software industry.I am already 25.I never wanted to be engineer. But my father wanted... What can I do now.
    Priyanka Singh(India)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 27, 2009, 02:17 AM
    Hi, m_hopeless!

What sort of things have you written, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I need someone to talk to about my problems [ 11 Answers ]

Bare with me if this is long, but it's necessary. I joined a boarding school when I was 9 years old and remained there for the next 9 years. Did well in academics and sports. Had a couple of friends ( no girls, this was an all boy's school). And after my high school graduation I came into America...

I need to talk to someone about my problems [ 49 Answers ]

I have done something so terrible and I need to talk to someone about it. I don't know why I did this, and it's not something I normally do. Please don't judge me when you read this, I just need someone to talk to. It all started a month ago when I started seeing a married man. I had no idea he...

I need someone to talk to about my problems [ 3 Answers ]

I have split from my partner, step daughter, and daughter, and I am lost, feeling bad, and need to talk

View more questions Search