Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sd123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2009, 11:18 PM
    Tell me about my future
    My name is shashwat dani.

I was born on 27th aug 1993 at 12:35 pm in bilaspur (m.p.) india.

I am currently in class 12th and preparing for different engineering entrance exam I want to know how's my result will be and which type of college I get it is good,medium or just OK.

Thanks
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 26, 2009, 11:24 PM
    Hi again, sd123!

I've already addressed you on the following thread.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/high-s...re-428505.html

Starting new threads isn't going to get you any better or different answers, but only causes confusion here because everything's not on the same thread.

Please stay on the first thread that you started.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is in my future? [ 3 Answers ]

hi there my name is jessica. umm..i've been having some trouble lately with jobs and my relationship and pretty much everything else. i'm just tired of everything. it's all getting on my nerves. and i was just wondering if you have anything to say to shed some light on it.

Tell me about my future [ 1 Answers ]

In future will I get my love or not In which year will I get married {Mod Note: moved from Marriage forum-<>}

How do I no that I will be OK in the future? [ 6 Answers ]

I've had a couple of tough years and a lot of why me moments. Think id just deal with all the bad stuff a bit better if I knew its not for ever

Using future value of single amount, future value of annuity table. [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, my question is how do you know when to use the Future of value of single amount table, and when to use the future value of annuity table?

Do I see the future? [ 9 Answers ]

This is weiad in my dreams I see things happening and when I wake up a week or so later I see it happen in the world like I dreamt I went ice sk8ing and someone brokethere leg in the middle of the rink a week later it happened am I scikick?

View more questions Search