Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eni35 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2009, 09:39 PM
    Charged with theft under 5000 in ontario
    I was just charged for theft under 5000 by an emplyer in ontario. Wonder what I can do! I am an adult have no previous dealings with the police. Already talked to the police and have a court date. They also have video tapes. Please let me know how what I can do?
    Thank you
    eni35 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2009, 06:23 AM

Sorry just one more question: do you think it is good idea to try calling my employer's loss prevention, pay back the money and try to aks them to drop the charges?
    Thank you again!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Charged with Mischief Under $5000 in Ontario, Can I Leave the Country? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a 21 year old Ontario resident. My school has had a prank war with another University for many years. Long story short I was caught spray-painting part of a building, caught by the police and given a date for prints and a trial (Both in January). Question 1: I planned a trip for new years...

Theft Under $5000, Ontario, What To Do? [ 3 Answers ]

I recently had a good friend of mine get caught stealing small amounts of money from the employee break room at his work. He was caught over a few different occasions on camera, but never confronted until the other day when the police showed up at his work to arrest him. He was questioned and given...

Theft under 5000 ontario ? [ 2 Answers ]

I recentlly was held in jail for 5 days due to a child support issue during this time I was brought back into court before my 5 days was up and was charged with theft under 5000 x2 now these charges where from where I worked as a superintendent over 5 years ago. The crowns disclosure stated they...

View more questions Search