Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dimitri06 Posts: 39, Reputation: 3

Nov 14, 2006, 01:14 PM
    Mobel web 2.0
    I have moble web 2.0 on my phone and I wasn't exposed to download it because my dad said so and I downloaded it onto my RAZR V3m, how do I cancle my subscription to mobel web 2.0?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 14, 2006, 01:31 PM
    Contact your cellular provider.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a web site [ 5 Answers ]

Hello there.. I'm looking for aweb site named askme.com.. I was a member, but I became an official site for other stuff not related to answeing questions.. any 1 got an idea what happened to it?

On The Web [ 6 Answers ]

Hi On the web I often see In the contact section click here to e mail I click, and a Yahoo page comes up but there's No address in the address box. About a month ago I changed over to Yahoo Before that I think outlook express was coming up

Web pages [ 3 Answers ]

None of my web pages are opening up properly its loading up so far and then saying done. Even if I hit refresh the page still won't load... any help would be helpful!

Threats on the Web. [ 7 Answers ]

I am new to Web. I want to know what kind of threats are there on th Web like Virus, Spam, Hakers etc. How do they attack us and how can we resist them and be safe. Please explain me. Thank you.

Web Calculation [ 1 Answers ]

I just wanted to know how could I place calculation or formula in my web page. I.e, if I wanted somebody to enter a given sets of number and displays the result based on the formula I set. Just like how online calculator work.

View more questions Search