Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ishade Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2006, 01:07 PM
    14 days past ovulation?
    WOuld a test be accurate no matter what time during the day you test, if you are 14 days past ovulation? I have irregular periods so I don't know when I would be "late" I do know that I ovulated about 14 days ago and now I'm having a lot of pregnancy symptoms... Should I wait until morning to test or would it matter at this point?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 14, 2006, 08:50 PM
    Morning urine has the highest concentration of hcg hormone. If you test after the first morning urine the test is bound to be inaccurate.
    lisam40 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2007, 08:23 AM
    I expect so,but its always reccomened you use your first one ,so it isn't diluted withal that you drink
    Good luck to you on ttc:) :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How many days after a known ovulation date can a positive pregnancy test show? [ 15 Answers ]

I have been taking the medicine Clomid & have been really trying to get pregnant. My question is simple - I know the best time to test for pregnancy is after your missed period but my number of days between change. Last month it was 28 days & I circled the day on my calender that I could take an...

7 days late, spotting last 2 days [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, My period is 7 days late today. The past couple of days I've been having cramps and I'm always sure my period has started but when I go to the bathroom there's nothing in my underware, just some brown smearing when I wipe. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 2 months... I tested...

10 days past ovulation [ 3 Answers ]

I am 10 days past ovulation and I am starting to get some pains in my lower abdomen, I wouldn't say it was bad pains just feelings I've never noticed. It's almost like a very light cramp or tightness. I'm also starting to feel slight nausea in the mornings and late afternoon. Has anyone...

I've had a BAD past 2 days guys... [ 17 Answers ]

I hung out with "the girl" last night with a bunch of friends, and lets just say it did NOT go well. I can totally tell now that her friend is the cause for ALL of this, so that got me in a huff last night. This morning I woke up and was told my dog died, and to top it all off... I just got...

View more questions Search