Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mazurd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2009, 05:12 PM
    what is york furnace flashing green code
    Changed thermostat. Now York gas forced air furnace has a flashing green code on PC board.

Thermostat says heat is on, but furnace will not run. Fan will also not run in "on" position, but did earlier before setting the thermostat setback values

Check out some similar questions!

York furnace flash error code 6 times (blowing cold air) [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have a York (forced air) gas furnace that's 9 years old. Every winter it seems like I have to replace the pressure switch ( round switch with 2 connections & air hose). I hear the blower come on, burners ignite and then within a few seconds they go off with the red light flashing 6 times....

Error code for "open pressure switch" on York natural gas furnace [ 6 Answers ]

I get three red flashes from the furnace after an attempt sequence when the t-stat calls for heat. The motor starts, and seems to try to light but after about thirty seconds, it quits and gives the error code. I have removed both gray tubes from the pressure switch and made sure they are...

York Diamond Flashing Error Code [ 3 Answers ]

I have a york diamond 8o it haves a white rodgers broad model # 50a50-241 The led ligth flashes 8 times can you tale me what that error code is. Thank you for your help.

York residential furnace pressure switch problem code stuck switch [ 1 Answers ]

I have a york furnace P2MD12H06401A after 1 hour it shuts down and gives a 2 flash error for a stuck pressure switch. The switch is new can it be wired wrong? The old one had 2 white wires piggy back and 1 blue wire. The new switch has 3 separate terminals

Goodman Gas Furnace - LED flashing "2" error code [ 11 Answers ]

I have a 5 year old Goodman PGB024075-1A gas furnace. The LED is flashing a "2" error code, meaning an open end switch. I'm attempting to track down the potential causes of this error. After taking things apart, I found and removed an insect nest (the dirt clog kind) which had found its way into...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.