Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ctrcejola Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2009, 04:47 PM
    My kenmore side by side does freeze anymore coils frost on the bottom 2 coils
    I have a Kenmore side by side model # 106.57282791 that I got in 97.The freezer gets cool but not enough to freeze.The bottom 2 coils frost and up the right side.The rest of the coils are not cold.What has happened?

Check out some similar questions!

GE Side by Side Freezer coils frozen up [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 3 year old side by side Fridge Freezer, our problem has just happened twice. The coils behind the back panel were frozen up with ice and would not allow cold air into the fridge part, that's how we noticed a problem. I used a hair dryer to defrost the coils, this I did 3 weeks ago, today...

Kenmore Elite frost-free side by side, with ice maker, freezer building up frost [ 4 Answers ]

We have a Kenmore Elite frost-free side by side refrigerator with ice maker. It's 2 years old but for the past 2 year+ we've been having problems with the freezer building up frost around the inside, and then the refrigerator doesn't get cold. I have to unplug everything, take the shelves out of...

GE side-by-side refrigerator frost-free freezer coils has 1/2" ice [ 0 Answers ]

GE side by side refrigerator; frost-free freezer freezes up. I have a GE frost-free side by side refrigerator with ice maker. It's 7 years old but for the past six months I have been having problems with the freezer building up frost around the inside coils, and then the refrigerator doesn't get...

FRIGIDAIRE side by side freezer coils "icing" up [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Frigidaire side by side refrigerator (Model FRS26ZGE) that the coils in the freezer continue to freeze up and the refrigerator gets between 60-70 degrees. 6 months ago a repairman replaced the defrost timer and it worked fine for a short period. Now, about once a week I have to unplug...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.