Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    123girl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2009, 03:51 PM
    I haven't had a period since the hpv vaccine
    I am 16, never had sex so being pregnant isn't the answer.
    My last period started on October 4th and lasted 4days. My next period normally is just over a month later
    And the HPV vaccine was on Nov 9th.
    It is now December 26th. I'm worried. What's wrong with me?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 26, 2009, 03:54 PM

Have you had a lot of stress, family issues, are you taking other medications, have you had unusual weight gain or loss.

Have you discussed this with your mother
    123girl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2009, 04:05 PM

I haven't yet, was going to wait a couple of weeks to see if it would come in January.
    I haven't had stress really but I have been really busy working lately could be the answer. No wait gain or loss
    So it might be it
    Thank you father chuck
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 26, 2009, 04:22 PM

Yes, not a question I ask when I got my vaccine, and we will have to wait a day or so for perhaps one of our better medical experts to catch this one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dog vaccine [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I just bought a 7 week old pekingese. What kind of vaccine he needs and when do I bring him to the vet ? Tks/Dinah

Dog Vaccine [ 2 Answers ]

My cousin passed away and I took her dog because no one wanted to take care of them. I found out that the girl who is 5 was last vaccinated June or July of 2004. The boy who was born in 2005 was never vaccinated I can't afford to pay the price to make up for all that they missed. Someone gave me a...

Gardasil Vaccine [ 7 Answers ]

I heard about this vaccine that is promoted in my school. Is it only for sexually active women? I am 18 and still a virgin. Is Gardasil for me? How can you get infected with hpv if you're not sexually active? Thanks

HPV vaccine [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know if the HPV vaccine prevents STIs?

Mmr vaccine [ 2 Answers ]

I am 24 and have just had the mmr vaccine, is it normal to have massively swollen glands in the throatand aches and pains?

View more questions Search