Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melanie54 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2009, 02:29 PM
    Need transcript from atlanta college of medical & Dental Assistants, 1973
    How to obtain transcript from atlanta college of medical & dental assistants, class of 1973
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 26, 2009, 02:39 PM

Have you contacted the Dept of Educaion in Atlanta GA, ( state department)
    snwbnny34 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2010, 02:35 PM
    Contact the Georgia Nonpublic Postsecondary Education Commission. Their phone number is (770) 414-3300. They can look up the transcript and send it to you or to another school for $10 per request. It does take awhile though so be prepared to wait about 3-6 weeks.
    snwbnny34 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2010, 02:41 PM

I almost forgot, they do have a website also. GNPEC - Default Page. You can find a form to fill out there and make your request online but you'll still have to mail in your money. I once had someone take my credit card info over the phone but usually you never have anyone to answer the phone. You can leave a call back number but they rarely call you back.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

College Transcript [ 5 Answers ]

Hello There, I desperately need help in locating my college transcript from Mansfield Business College. I attended Mansfield Business College here in Charleston, South Carolina in 1990. My name is August and I graduated with a degree in Accounting. My Date of Birth is xx/xx/xxxx and my SS# is...

TRANSCRIPT to college I attended [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to find a way to get a copy of my college transcript from Southeast Missouri State Univ located in Cape Girardeau, MO.

Transcript from a closed college [ 1 Answers ]

How can I get a transcript from a Technical College in PA that has shut down? The name was Schuylkill Institute of Business and Technology(a.k.a. SIBT), in Pottsville Pennsylvania.

Getting a transcript from a college that closed [ 1 Answers ]

I went to school at two business colleges that have since closed.  Any suggestions on what to do as reference to getting transcripts from them?  Is there a place that they go to submit transcripts before they close their doors for good?

What about Dental Assistants [ 1 Answers ]

I am curious to know how much the average Dental Assistant makes and how long does it take to get through school?

View more questions Search