Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    terry twyman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2009, 01:33 PM
    If I quit my job how long do I have to weight before I can draw unemploment.
    If I quit my job how do I have to weight before I can draw unemployment
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 26, 2009, 01:37 PM

Till you get another job and are fired, unless you quit for just cause,
    * asking you to do illegal activity
    ** discrimination of a covered item

So if you quit you are just on your own till you get another job
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Dec 26, 2009, 01:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by terry twyman View Post
    if i quit my job how do i have to weight before i can draw unemployment
    Only because I'm in a silly mood, you have to "weight" about 6.5 pounds...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to quit my job? [ 16 Answers ]

I started a new job in April 2009 as a part time sales associate. I have been working there for about 3 and a half months now and I am going to quit. My number one reason for quitting is the store manager. She's a huge B****. She gives me attitude all the time, for example I will walk into the...

Just Quit My Job [ 1 Answers ]

I worked independently for a lady that did patients and trademarks. I live in Illinois and she lives in California. My duties included filing, faxes, accounts payable and receivable, patient work and trademark work, bank deposits, office supplies buying, and misc small arrands. I spent a long...

Unemploment Insurance [ 6 Answers ]

This is kind of a continuaiton here; Anyway, the employer has a track record of not paying unemployment insurance. My question is, how does unemploment insurance work; I know its based on your wages for the past quarters, but does anyone know what an employer is suppose to do. A former...

I quit my job, but the new job stopped hiring [ 3 Answers ]

I found a new job, great. So, I quit my current job a week ago and give them a two week notice (so I'm still on this job). However, today I got a notice from the new job that they have to freeze new hire due to the company policy. What can I do? Can I ask the new company to pay me for the lost...

Want to quit a job [ 8 Answers ]

Hi. I have a quick question. I started working in a grocery store about 2 months ago. I am also taking 5 college courses during the evening. I work about 30 hours a week, which I think is too much. I am struggling with my courses right now since I do not get much free time to study. The job...

View more questions Search