Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    martint51 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2009, 12:43 PM
    Unit contacts for rudd a/c unit
    Unit has humming sound and fan won'nt run if I push down on contact button the fan will run then

Check out some similar questions!

Fan Motors on Rudd AC Unit [ 1 Answers ]

One of my fan motors burned up on my AC unit. The one that burned up is a 1/8 HP with .9 Amps. The new one that I have is 1/4 HP with 1.2 Amps. Can I use the 1/4 HP motor with 1.2 Amps and just change the capacitor to the right size or is this not posible? Will it mess other things up?

Old rudd central heating and air unit [ 3 Answers ]

I have al old rudd heating and air unit which I need to wire. How do I find a schematic or find the easiest way to wire it. I can get the inside fan to turn on but with the heater coils running. It won't turn on to just fan.Outside by pushing down on the 3 what trip I can activate the fan and...

My Rudd a/c inside unit is leaking a lot of water [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Rudd a/c unit with one outside and the handler in the utility room and when turned on the unit leaks water in the utility room. How do I fix it? The coil has been cleaned and a/c repair man has been to the house already... can't afford 85.00 service call. Please Help! :(

Rheem-heat-pump-outside-unit-humming but blower unit working [ 3 Answers ]

I have a heat pump and ac unit outside. The inside blower fan still working but the outside unit humming. Are there any quick fixes here

Changed from separate cooling & heating unit to combined unit [ 1 Answers ]

I have a mobile home & when it was set up in 96 we had separate cooling & heating units run off one thermostat. We had a 3 ton ac unit & an electric furnace inside for heat. This past summer we bought a 4.5 ton ac & heating combined unit. We hooked up to wiring that old ac unit was hooked up to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search