Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CP3fan95 Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2009, 11:41 AM
    How to get xbox 360 connected to online?
    I was wondering what you need to do to get your xbox hooked up to xbox live. And what cords and stuff you need to. Thanks
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Dec 26, 2009, 12:11 PM

Assuming you're going with a wired connection, you will need an ethernet cable the length of the distance between your XBox 360 and your router.

You need highspeed internet (like cable or DSL), your modem, and a router (wired or wireless, does not matter). You will have your modem plugged into the WAN connection, and your XBox 360 connected to one of the LAN connections.
    CP3fan95 Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2009, 12:42 PM

Do you know where you can buy an ethernet cable to connect the xbox to my computer.
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Dec 26, 2009, 01:09 PM

Depending on which xbox 360 you bought you should have got one with it, other than that, any computing store or supermarket

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Xbox 360 [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I was just playing my 36i went to turn it on then three flashing red lights appeared I checked the power cable and it was a green colour which meant it was fine. I was getting no picture though. Is it the AV cable or is it basically screwed

Xbox 360 online [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have a sprint internet wireless card and I want to play my xbox360 online do I need a usb cord to get started or can I just plug in my intertnet card and go from there?

Xbox 360 Laptop [ 10 Answers ]

I read in one of my Xbox magazines, that they were going to come out with a 360 laptop. It's still under development and they don't have any dates when it comes out. I was just wondering if anyone knew anything or has heard anything about the Xbox 360 laptop.

View more questions Search