Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    690509 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2009, 09:43 AM
    What can I do with a degree in bachelors of life sciences?
    I was planning to do life sciences from u of t, but then what? Will I be able to get a job after that on that degree?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 26, 2009, 02:26 PM

They always need assist managers at McDonalds.

If you are planing a certain degree, you must have a reason, so why do YOU want this degree, what are YOU planning to do with it,
    Were you planing a teachers certficate also, to be a teacher.

Were you considering going on to get Masters degree perhaps

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Life experience degree [ 7 Answers ]

I expect I know the answer to this question. I have got a tefl qualification (celta) but no degree. To teach in taiwan japan saudi you need a degree. Ive been looking at the 'degree mill' sites specifically belford university. On the face of it it stinks but can anyone tell me will one of these...

Is a bachelors degree from antlantic international university legal? [ 1 Answers ]

Is a bachelors degree from Atlantic international university legal?

Do I need a bachelors degree for OCS ? [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently at school and will earn my associates degree in arts, its this good enough to get in to OCS?

Life Experience Degree [ 1 Answers ]

Hi With High school Diploma, and more than 20 training course, Seminars and in job training plus 25 yrs of experience I became a master in my field with good position with a huge and highly respected oil company comes the point were I have to obtain a Chemistry degree, I was told by some friend...

View more questions Search