Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dhavalnsuthar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2009, 06:25 AM
    I want to die
    Hi this is dhaval from India. I am 22 years old. I am extremely depressed... the only thing I always pray to god is just to kill me. I am 22 but I don't remember the times when I was happy, because its very rare case. Most of the moment of my life is sad, unsucess or depressed... I am an average student from my school times. This was the main reason my family hated me. After that I found some of my good friends... but they were also for the few years... then I started earning money, I joined an office I was earning 3500/- INR per month. In that office I met my life, my girlfriend... after meeting her I felt like I have a reason to live. I felt like god has sent her for me, to be very special in my life. And yes... she is very special... and will always be special till I die... I'll always love her... even after I die... I felt like god sended her angel to take care of me... I was feeling vry happy... We both were happy with each other... but don't know what went wrong... again the same thing happened with me... my life started to go downward... I tried a lot to bring my life again, to make it stable... but nothing worked out... she also tried a lot... but... nothing worked... now m so upset that the only thing I want from god is "DEATH"... nothing else.. . if at all someone read this... give me some tips to die... I really want to die... because now I don't have anyone in life... I don't have a single reason to live...
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 26, 2009, 06:35 AM

After only one girlfriend you want to die? What about the other gfs waiting for you?
    ja77 Posts: 250, Reputation: 36

Dec 26, 2009, 06:51 AM

No one here will give you tips on taking your own life.

It seems that you have a lot of issues that you need to work out and seek some proper help. Your first step is to seek medical help as you may well be suffering from a medical condition and need proper help.

Breaking up in a relationship is never easy. Most guys have felt the same as you do now, she was the one etc but in time if it is not meant to be you will move on.

I really feel you need to reach out to friends etc or family with the way you are feeling right now and get some proper support, also please do not harm or hurt yurself, you are on this earth for a reason - maybe you just have not found yours yet.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 26, 2009, 01:27 PM

We can not ever really be happy if we try and make someone else the person who makes us happy.

First we make our own happyiness by our choices, So you lost one girlfriend, get another, if you don't like your job, get another one.
    If you don't like going to school, don't,

What do you want to do ? God does not kill us, but he does want us to do things for ourself also. So how about trying to help others who are worst than you,
    sabrewolfe Posts: 420, Reputation: 96

Dec 26, 2009, 01:50 PM
    I know you probably don't want to hear this right now, but sometimes we all go through moments like that in our lives. There is a reason for it. Sometimes God lets us go through certain trials and tribulations to either teach us something and make us stronger for better things he has planned for us. Gold gets purer by fire. In the same sense, if we are strong individuals, we will become more so by difficult times in our lives. There is always a purpose to things.
    Keep your head up, face your difficulties, and never let your problems bring you down. There is light at the end of the tunnel. How you choose to feel about yourself through this will determine the outcome. Don't give up.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 26, 2009, 04:48 PM
    Hi, dhavalnsuthar!

A good portion of life is about making choices. Okay, you're depressed. When I get that depressed I go to a doctor or a professional counselor. You could make the choice to do that, too.

You're already reaching out, and that's good! Please continue to reach out here. People have already responded and will respond in the future.

But, the choice is yours...

Thanks!
    tesyo74 Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2009, 09:20 AM

Just be strong!
    LJDK Posts: 281, Reputation: 25

Dec 30, 2009, 04:51 AM

It always seems unrealistic to think we might love another once we failed. But before we know it we are so deeply in love we wonder how stupid were we to feel the way we did.

Here are some tips as you asked:
    1: get a new job
    2: focus on this job and put all your effort in. Work so hard that you die.

And if you don't die from working too hard, you will surely meet new people. What do you have to lose?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Been really depressed just want to die! [ 1 Answers ]

I've been really depressed lately and I think the main reason is because of my parents I mean my mom is a complete to me she is always putting me down and everything about school appearance and friends and the ones that she thinks is so bad is nothing and I mean really nothing I mean no matter...

I want to die, too! [ 51 Answers ]

Hi everyone, my story is so sad. If you can't take this, better not read this! I really have a reason that I want to die. Since when I was a little boy, there were some rumors that I was gay. Don't know how that came up, it may be my behavior or something... I've lived all my life being teased at...

I want to die =( [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: Hi all, Well I'm doing better than I was which is good. I've had a very hard time, my parents are really srict and I just am misserable with them. They emotionally and physically abuse me all the time and make me feel worthless but luckily I have a boyfriend. But he lives in flordia...

View more questions Search