Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cindyric Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2009, 02:52 PM
    I Have a Copy of a Painting of an Indian Woman in White with a Bead Headband
    I have a copy of a painting of an Indian woman in white with a bead headband and I would like to know more about this art and the artist if you know anything please let me know thanks.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 26, 2009, 02:13 AM
    Hi, cindyric!

I titled and moved your question from the really old and now archived thread of someone else to a thread by itself so that your question will be recognized as being your own.

This place doesn't work the same way that a chatroom does. New questions that aren't in some way an answer to the very first post at the top of the page need to be asked by starting a new thread.

Concerning your question - What is the name of the artist, please?

Thanks!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 29, 2009, 12:02 AM
    Hi again, cindyric!

Oops! My closing the other thread carried over to this one!

I'm sorry about that!

I've now re-opened this thread.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

An Indian getting marrying an american woman to become legal [ 1 Answers ]

I know a friend who has been illegal in us for 9 years. He is marrying an american woman now in order to become legal, get the work permit and become ultimately a us citizen. Is all this possible for him to become legal? If yes what would be the procedure after getting married to american woman.

Indian Man marrying French Woman- procedure to move to France [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Its been pretty confusing gathering the correct information regarding the procedure required to move to France upon marrying a french national. Can someone please clearly guide us as to how we are supposed to obtain the correct visa.. I have had many names like carte de sejour... cdc.....

Movie With Magic Headband? [ 1 Answers ]

Has anybody heard of this movie that is about a girl that has a magical headband with some crystal in the middle and it gives her magic powers... but then maybe she is adopted... and it ends with the "EVIL PERSON" trying to get the headband from her but she.. wins. I remember very little but it's...

View more questions Search