Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Spirit1966 Posts: 25, Reputation: 3

Dec 25, 2009, 05:33 PM
    Flashing light out corner of my eye
    I have seen shadow like figures since childhood. I have never been scared of what I have seen. Lately however I seem to allways see a sort of light flash out the corner of my eye. It all way's seem to come from my room. Sometimes even if the door is closed I will see it right on the door . This has been going on for about a year now. However I don't see the shadows as much as I used to. Any ideas as to what this is??
    bones252100 Posts: 253, Reputation: 29

Dec 25, 2009, 05:55 PM
    See an eye doctor SOON. This is a symptom of a detached retina.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Itchy red scratch on the corner of my eye [ 4 Answers ]

I woke up the other day and underneath and around the corner of my eye was sore and red and became really itchy.. it tried not to scratch it and didn't put makeup on and washed my face when I woke up and before I went to bed. I woke up the following morning and it was swollen this time and red. It...

What is this drip I see out of the corner of my eye? [ 1 Answers ]

Ever since I was little and living at home with my parents I, my sister and brother have always seen a drip coming from the left corner of door ways. I have at times been so convinced that I have had to touch the ceiling to make sure there wasn't a leak. (the ceiling and the surrounding area are...

Blue at inner corner of eye and over bridge of nose 2month baby [ 2 Answers ]

The blue under baby's eye is more in the inner corner of eye. It goes from the corner of eye over bridge of nose to other eye like one continuous blue band. This comes and goes. It is not just there when she has a stuffy nose, but also when there is no other symptoms.

Black screen with flashing cursor in left corner [ 2 Answers ]

My computer froze up last night so I turned it off. When I turned it back on all I get is a black screen with a flashing cursor in the left corner. Is the desktop toast?

Corner flashing over foundation edge [ 4 Answers ]

I need to put flashing over a corner where the foundation (the basement top) sticks out from the house. I cannot seem to find the proper way to do this. My best guess is in the picture shown: 10233 (I would caulk each joint.) Any comments or suggestions? Thanks!

View more questions Search