Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vredmond1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2006, 11:45 AM
    Make the pain go away
    I am a forty year old woman with three children; all of which are teenagers and one that is grown. I have within the last six months have experienced extreme pain in my legs during my period. First the pain is in my abdomen, then it goes down to my legs. This morning I got up for the day and realized my knees were swollen and I was in such pain, as well as now. Some one tell me please what this could be coming from and how do I get rid of it.:eek:
    wildcatgirl Posts: 73, Reputation: 13

Nov 14, 2006, 11:51 AM
    Sounds like you could be developing problems with water retention. As you age and you begin to have problems with arthritis in your joints, water retention can make it much more painful. It could also be a blood clot. I would suggest calling your doctor right away and tell him your symptoms. There are just too many problems that fall into the symptoms you described.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hip Pain [ 3 Answers ]

I have been experiencing mild internal pain on right side around hip. My family Doc has done blood and other prelim tests including ultrasound and found nothing alarming. After 2 months it seems it is showing up again with constant pain increasing while coughing, changing position etc. Want to...

Help I am in pain [ 8 Answers ]

I broke off part of my frenck nail and it also riped off most of my real nail and if I don't pull it off will it reattach? I need to know I don't have any inc. and I don't know what to do I wash it with jerm killing soap but it hurts bad... help me someone... :confused:

In pain [ 2 Answers ]

I have had a hernia repair and a gauze was inserted surgeon has damaged nerve in leg and groin, shooting pains in leg like a needle inside this was last may.can it b cured?and if so how?they keep giving me pills to take help please

Pain in the stomach [ 3 Answers ]

I wonder if anyone can help me. I have this horrible pain under my left rib in the pitt of my stomach. It gets worst when I lay down. I had pelvic and abdominal MRI, two abdominal ultrasounds, CT scan, endoscopy, Barrium enema of the intestines and nothing came up, gallbladder, pancreas and...

Pain: [ 5 Answers ]

What has God done to deal with the evil and pain of the world? HANK :(

View more questions Search