Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Artemisfair Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2009, 01:29 PM
    Identify this symbol
    My mom got me this necklace in Chinatown but we have no idea what it means. Can someone please identify it for me?

Dec 25, 2009, 01:32 PM

Oops forgot to include the image. Here it is.091225-152054.jpg picture by ragnarokonice - Photobucket

Dec 26, 2009, 08:13 AM

*bump*

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the name of this symbol [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the name of a symbol. It looks like a V with a line in the middle. Around the V is a helix. Kind of like part of an E in script

What does this symbol mean? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a pendant with Chinese or Japanese symbol, and I don't know what does it mean. Could you help me to find an answer? Thanks for your help

Identify This Symbol. [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me what this symbol is or stands for? Thanks!

Can you identify the silversmith that uses a bear symbol hallmark. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a silver ring with gold overlay; it's a men's band ring, with the hallmarks: "Sterling" and ".925" and "14K" and a symbol of a bear, standing on all fours, facing to the left; no other markings. Would love to know the maker's name and origins. Want to sell it on Ebay, but want to know the...

Does anyone know what this symbol is? [ 2 Answers ]

I had a vision a few days ago . I am trying to find out what this symbol means that I saw next to the man who was to destroy a nation. The vision is as follows Last night I was awakened in my sleep to a word from God. I have been having visions starting December 22, 2007 and have recently been...

View more questions Search