Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    UnwantedHero Posts: 99, Reputation: 8

Dec 25, 2009, 02:40 AM
    Having trouble climaxing
    I admit, I`ve always had trouble climaxing when with a girl, oral, vaginal it doesn`t matter, as good as it may feel, I don`t get that feeling of climax. I don`t have these problems when doing it myself, but when I`m with a girl I do. I don't have any other problems performing, other then this, and I have a healthy sex life, but I don`t know. My girlfriend is very bothered by this, because I can get her off no problem, but she feels it`s all her fault and that she's terrible and too blame for me not being able too climax with her. I know it`s not nerves because of her being around, because I have finished myself off plenty of times when she's around. I would just like too overcome this, for it`s a special thing too me and my girlfriend, and so that later on in life when I decide too have children, I don't have any troubles. Any ideas and advice would be very apreciated.
    Boricua1 Posts: 179, Reputation: 14

Dec 25, 2009, 03:34 AM

I'm no expert.. but theirs a lot of truth in the notion that if you want it done right you got to do it yourself... it seems you know how to get yourself off too well that you've left no room for anyone else... it's kind of like muscle memory but with an orgasm.. trust me been there before, and I'm a girl I could get myself off during a commercial break if I needed to... and with a person... well be prepared to stand by... LOL

The way I fixed this dilema.. is first.. lay off the self inflicted joy for a while.. Yes you heard me.. hands off yourself for a while...

Then try something new.. take time to be a bit experimental with your partner.. like try new things, role play, something new in foreplay.. strip tease.. anything to get different moods and "juices"/chemicals and such flowing.. even just body massages help to make the process more mentally involved... you get what I'm saying? Shift the focus and stimulate yourself in different ways

Heck even just trying hard to concentrate on other things during foreplay.. like really get mentally into that first deep "Bout to get it on" french kiss" and things should start to get better.. but definitely lay off the self satisfaction for a while, and try some new foreplay moves.. and games... not to spice things up... things may already be spicy.. but sometimes you just want a different flavor... I hope this helps

Dec 26, 2009, 05:00 AM

I guess I could try that, well at least keeping away from self pleasure, any other ideas are still welcome.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Dec 26, 2009, 06:58 AM

Boricua is on the right track. You have trained your nerves to respond to certain stimulus. You need to re-train them to other stimuli. Leaving yourself alone to provide a "reset" is a good first step. If you still can't finish with her, start with having her finish you manually, then maybe oral if she's willing, then try intercourse again.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Dec 26, 2009, 08:13 PM
    So... do you feel you can't mentally release?. be completely in the moment? This "performance" issue is lingering over you?

Have you tried self stimulating while she gives you attention? Bites at your neck or ears?

What do you think distracts you when you are with her? What specifically do you need that she might not be giving? Be specific. What barriers might you have? Have you had these with others?

Dec 26, 2009, 08:26 PM

I`m not sure too be honest, I don't think I have any mental problems, or I`m sure my mind doesn`t much, I think I`m usually pretty focused when in these acts. I`m not sure though too be honest, maybe next time I`ll have too mentally note what my thoughts are?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Painful, after climaxing. [ 6 Answers ]

Lately after having sex with my g/f, the second round we can't have it because she claims that its painful. This is really disturbing me and I don't why.

Why does one stop in the middle of climaxing? [ 6 Answers ]

What causes a woman to stop in the middle of a climax? I really enjoy being with the guy I'm with whenever we are together, however, in the middle of my climax I stop and I've been trying to figure out what may cause this to happen. I'm not the only one that notices this, he does, and he's also...

Difficulty with climaxing [ 2 Answers ]

My husband has a difficult time climaxing, and is ashamed to discuss it with me. What could be the problem. He's a moderate drinker, and in good health. We are both in our mid sixties. He says this problem is normal. Is it?

Problems with climaxing [ 3 Answers ]

It’s a bit hard to write this, because I feel embarrassed and ashamed at the same time. I’ve been in a steady relationship for nearly three years, and have been sexually active since the start. I lost my virginity to my boyfriend. I don’t know if I’m to blame but I still feel like I’m not climaxing...

View more questions Search