Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    codbaby Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2009, 06:17 PM
    How do I connect multiple china balls together to work like christmas tree lights?
    I want to hang a bunch of china balls that are all connected to one AC cord that plugs into an outlet. (can't modify switch)

Any ideas for this?

Check out some similar questions!

Christmas Lights on the fritz [ 10 Answers ]

I have a few strings of tree light that won't work. How can I fix that and differentiate between blown fuse or blown bulb in the string.

When should I buy a Christmas tree? [ 7 Answers ]

I didn't know whether to put this in "Holidays" or here... but I chose here because I want accurate advice on the life of the tree... so I thought maybe I would get more answers here. So this is our FIRST year getting a real Christmas tree. I never had one growing up, and I always just did what...

Christmas Tree Ideas [ 4 Answers ]

Hello... I'm buying a black christmas tree with clear lights and I'm looking for some ideas on how to decorate it. Hopefully nothing that costs too much. I was thinking of taking old christmas cards and cutting them into nice shapes and then putting some glitter on them and tying them to the...

Multiple lights for multiple switches [ 1 Answers ]

Rewired existing lights for a friend which had a 3 way switch installed to it and other leads to other lights, when I added a switch to one of the lights to remove it from the 3 way SW it worked fine but ended up removing power to the other lights downstream. What went wrong and how do I fix it?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.