Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MJ6216 Posts: 115, Reputation: 7

Nov 14, 2006, 10:03 AM
    Weight Loss
    Is It Bad That I Have Lost 25 Pounds In One Month... I Do Weight Watchers So I Eat Healthy, Then I Skip Meal, Then On Top Of That I Take Weight Loss Pills And On Top Of That I Have Been Doing The Cottage Cheese Diet Where If I Do Eat I Eat Nothing But Plain Low Fat Cottage Cheese!! How Bad Is That For My Body??
    moose57 Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Nov 14, 2006, 08:17 PM
    Well, how do you feel? All that rapid weight loss could cause dehydratipn, which could cause symptoms like dizziness, fatigue, rapid heart beat, and possibly even a slioght rise in your temperature. Dehydration can be very, very serious, even life-threatening. However, if you feel fine, and your blood pressure and pulse are okay, then keep doing what you're doing... but check with your doctor and see what she says.
    MJ6216 Posts: 115, Reputation: 7

Nov 15, 2006, 06:37 AM
    I feel OK I guess I mean I am very tired... but other than that... I feel great and I'm actually starting to be happy with myself again
    nzer Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Nov 20, 2006, 05:37 PM
    Good on you for losing that much, but beware of the diet blues when the loss rate declines. I have yo-yo dieted much of my life, but at 47 have finally found a good way to keep my weight stable is to follow much of what weight watchers teaching (and no I don't work for them and never have) but everything in moderation is the key! I love chocolate and red wine so for it to be on the forbidden list is unthinkable. Just go careful limiting yourself to one food group, your tiredness is probably due to this. A good balance of carbs, protein and heaps of veg/salad/fruit will stave off cravings, fill you up and give you more energy, all the best.
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Nov 28, 2006, 06:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ6216
    Is It Bad That I Have Lost 25 Pounds In One Month...i Do Weight Watchers So I Eat Healthy, Then I Skip Meal, Then On Top Of That I Take Weight Loss Pills And On Top Of That I Have Been Doing The Cottage Cheese Diet Where If I Do Eat I Eat Nothing But Plain Low Fat Cottage Cheese!!!. How Bad Is That For My Body???
    Megan, What are you trying to do? That's great you lost 25 lbs, but your going "RAMBO" on the diet thing, Give your body a break, The stress that your putting on it, seems severe!! Don't skip meals, eat something. Cottage cheese alone is not enough to substain you, you need the whole prymid thing, to be healthy. Eat lots of whole grains, whole wheat breads, cereal, lots of steamed or broiled veggies and lean meat. There are so many veggies, salads and fruits that blend or work well with each other that you can't run out of combinations. WEIGHT WATCHERS HAS great meals, but theyr are not telling you to skip meals, you must eat and take in all the vitamins, minerals each day, this includes everything but cakes, cookies, chips, sodas, you know they do your body no good, fill it with good stuff and you'll see great results!! Pleaseeee, rethink your diet, don't starve yourself, your cells need good food!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weight loss help [ 5 Answers ]

I want to lose weight and become a medium instead of a XL! but i don't want to go on diet pills can any 1 help? :o

Weight loss [ 6 Answers ]

I want to ask about some information for "Himalayan diet breakthough".I am thinking to try it,but bifore that,I want to know is it work or no.May be I could finde some one who used bifore and to give me some idea there is use of it or no.I am looking for some medicine to help me to lose weight.I am...

Weight Loss [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Has Anybody Tried Nowslim Tablets, And Do They Work?

LA weight loss [ 2 Answers ]

Anyone have any thoughts on LA weight loss program? Counselors training, etc. Is the program worth the $.

Are there natural products that aid in Weight loss? [ 6 Answers ]

Is there anything out there that helps with weight loss that is a "Natural" product? Please don't tell me about the "Self Control" pill or "Just stop eating" pill. I am grossly overweight and need to start on some kind of plan so I can slowly lose the extra weight over a year or so. Thanks...

View more questions Search