Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    patricia Cerny Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2009, 02:51 PM
    Movie of a man who falls in love with a lady who gets his ex wife's heart
    What is the name of the movie where a man falls in love with a woman who has received his dead wife's heart following her accidental death?
    mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

Dec 24, 2009, 08:37 PM

Return To Me
    eholc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2010, 09:52 PM
    21 Grams with Sean Penn and Naomi Watts

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Man falls in love with a ghost and drowns himself to join her [ 7 Answers ]

I saw this movie around 1995 and have searched everywhere in the net to find it. A single man moves into a house. In the cellar he sees an apparition, a female ghost that seems to be calling him. He finds some artifact from the woman in the cellar, and becomes obsessed with finding out who she...

Looking for a movie: young painter falls in love with lady [ 4 Answers ]

hello everyone. I am looking for a movie and I just cannot remember the title. I can describe a scene. He is a young painter that falls in love with a beautiful lady married with a weirdo kind of guy=he is not a priest, but he doeas not want any kind of physical relationship with her.. not even...

Man falls in love in heaven [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for a movie about a man who is killed in a car accident and goes to heaven falls in love, and wants to be re born to find his love who had already been reborn, I believe the man's name in the movie is elmo.

Woman falls in love with married man on marriage site. [ 12 Answers ]

I recently started visiting a muslims marriage site I thought at first the men were not that intresting I was just mesing about I'm 22 and yet I met a man who was perfect he was 20 years old and I fell head over heels in, love with this man in one meeting although it sound impossible I felt very...

Military Man falls in love with a girl in Thailand [ 1 Answers ]

Im in the Marine Corps, I was deployed overseas in Thailand and fell in love with a Thai local we want to get married, but I don't know how it would work and what the proper steps are in an international marriage please help

View more questions Search