Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jennerd23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2009, 01:27 PM
    Who sings this song that goes like, stop drop and roll cause baby girl your heats out
    What is the song called, it goes like this: stop, drop, and roll, cause baby girl your heat's out of control.
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Dec 24, 2009, 01:40 PM
    The song for which you are referring is performed by Bruno Mars & PL, entitled, "On Fire".
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Dec 24, 2009, 01:40 PM

Bruno Mars & PL - On Fire

BRUNO MARS & PL - ON FIRE LYRICS

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings the song one love with a black guy and white girl in it [ 6 Answers ]

It's a song with a black guy and a white girl singing about one love. Basically that we should all get along with each other no matter what color we are I believe the name of it is One Love

Trying to Figure out what Rock N Roll song this is.small part of the song. [ 6 Answers ]

It's an older Rock Song, it says never, never, never, a lot... And then a little more of the lyrics are "I walk for mile and my feet are hurting..." I think that is what it says. Thanks, Virginia:confused:

Who sings the song with lyrics "baby why you calling me so late" [ 2 Answers ]

Baby why you calling me so late

When do Support stop for a high school drop out [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 17 year old who plan to drop out of school and attend the National Guard Youth Challenge Program to get their GED. When would child support stop?

When does the baby usually drop [ 10 Answers ]

OK I am 32 weeks and a couple days ago the baby dropped is sthis to early and how long after does the baby usually drop

View more questions Search