Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Jan 1, 2010, 12:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringer View Post
    Have a happy new year Alty, Clough and Unky and to all ! Just got back from the party, thank God for spellcheck.......

Alty.....what's one night without? :)
    Thanks for excluding me ,that's OK I have an ego but is there spell check on this site? :cool:
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 1, 2010, 12:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown008 View Post
    Waaahhhh!!!! :eek:
    Don't be afraid. I'll be gentle. I promise.

You're a sweetheart, I wouldn't dare corrupt you. I'd be tarred and feathered if I even tried.

Sigh.
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Jan 1, 2010, 12:59 AM

Happy New Year Stringer and Arty!

Ok Arty, I'll try to share more. Just ask what you'd like to know about, and I'll try to answer. I'm not very good at talking about my country :o I might miss a lot of things, or exaggerate on certain things :o
    Ultra Member

Jan 1, 2010, 01:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    Love you right back.

Happy New Year sweetie.

Seems like both of our guys are just downers tonight. Sigh.
    He thinks the new year is a Bs thing and I love it and we have gone over this for nearly 13 yrs,oh well tomorrow I will beat him and make him be nice to me :rolleyes:
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jan 1, 2010, 01:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by artlady View Post
    Thanks for excluding me ,thats ok I have an ego but is there spell check on this site? :cool:
    I am so sorry artsy, you know that you are special... I think that I drank way too much... killed a few brain cells...
    Uber Member

Jan 1, 2010, 01:03 AM
    Don't be afraid. I'll be gentle. I promise.

You're a sweetheart, I wouldn't dare corrupt you. I'd be tarred and feathered if I even tried.

Sigh.
    It's when yo say things like that that I'm most afraid :eek: :o :D :rolleyes: :o
    Pets Expert

Jan 1, 2010, 01:04 AM
    He thinks the new year is a Bs thing and I love it and we have gone over this for nearly 13 yrs,oh well tomorrow I will beat him and make him be nice to me :rolleyes:
    19 years on my end.

As for the beating. I have a special stick that I use. ;)

Actually, this is the first time he's gone to bed early on New Years. Actually, ever! He's a night owl.

I'm just upset because he went out with friends last night, stayed out until 3am, had to get up at 7am for work but hit the wrong button when the alarm went off. I woke up late, at 8:30am and he's still in bed! So he went to work late, got home late and went to bed early after a night on the town with the boys.

Ya, I'm a bit mad. :(
    Pets Expert

Jan 1, 2010, 01:05 AM
    It's when yo say things like that that I'm most afraid :eek: :o :D :rolleyes: :o
    You really are a smart guy! :D
    Pets Expert

Jan 1, 2010, 01:06 AM
    I am so sorry artsy, you know that you are special...I think that I drank way too much....killed a few brain cells.....
    I stabbed my brain cells. I killed them but good. They're gone.

Bye bye brain cells.

Evil alcohol. Why does it tempt me so? ;)
    Ultra Member

Jan 1, 2010, 01:07 AM
    Happy New Year Stringer and Arty!

Ok Arty, I'll try to share more. Just ask what you'd like to know about, and I'll try to answer. I'm not very good at talking about my country :o I might miss a lot of things, or exaggerate on certain things :o
    It looks so beautiful and I will have questions but not when I'm buzzing because they would be questions like, what kind of music is indigenous to your homeland?
    I love music from foreign lands.Thrills me to the bone.That is how we relate as people ,a love of music and music expresses the soul of a people.
    I hope you agree :)
    Business Expert

Jan 1, 2010, 01:07 AM
    I stabbed my brain cells. I killed them but good. They're gone.

Bye bye brain cells.

Evil alcohol. Why does it tempt me so? ;)

Nectar...
    Pets Expert

Jan 1, 2010, 01:08 AM

I have salami in the fridge!

I'm making a salami sandwich!

I am so darn exited!

It's salami!

I love salami!

Too much? ;)
    Pets Expert

Jan 1, 2010, 01:09 AM
    Nectar ...
    Of the Gods!

OMG! Stringer, is it possible that we've lost so many brain cells that we only have enough left for one brain and we're sharing it? :eek:

Look! Salami! :)
    Ultra Member

Jan 1, 2010, 01:11 AM
    19 years on my end.

As for the beating. I have a special stick that I use. ;)

Actually, this is the first time he's gone to bed early on New Years. Actually, ever! He's a night owl.

I'm just upset because he went out with friends last night, stayed out until 3am, had to get up at 7am for work but hit the wrong button when the alarm went off. I woke up late, at 8:30am and he's still in bed! So he went to work late, got home late and went to bed early after a night on the town with the boys.

Ya, I'm a bit mad. :(
    He knows.. so make him kiss your boootaaa tomorrow.
    Give him the silent treatment... man, I can't do that for $hit but I guess some people can.
    Pets Expert

Jan 1, 2010, 01:15 AM
    He knows..so make him kiss your boootaaa tomorrow.
    Give him the silent treatment...man, I can't do that for $hit but I guess some people can.
    I'm not good at the silent treatment Arsty. I wear my heart on my sleeve. I know, shocking, isn't it? ;)

I'll get over it. After all, I have salami, all is right with the world. :)
    Uber Member

Jan 1, 2010, 01:22 AM
    It looks so beautiful and and I will have questions but not when I'm buzzing because they would be questions like ,,what kind of music is indigenous to your homeland?
    I love music from foreign lands.Thrills me to the bone.That is how we relate as people ,a love of music and music expresses the soul of a people.
    I hope you agree :)
    The 'indigenous' (we didn't have people previously, the europeans brought people to work for them until independence) music is sega.

The basic instrument is called 'ravanne' and can be accompanied by a 'triangle'. Now, people also use the synthesiser and guitar along.

The ladies who dance have long dresses that they hold from the latter's tips and move the dress in a 'wave-like' fashion.

Men wear a loose shirt and shorts. We say that 'Ti-frere' was the father of the sega. You can try googling for that. :)

I hope I'm not too confusing :o My descriptive ability is not that good. :o
    Business Expert

Jan 1, 2010, 01:24 AM
    of the Gods!

OMG! Stringer, is it possible that we've lost so many brain cells that we only have enough left for one brain and we're sharing it? :eek:

Look! Salami! :)
    Yes, quite simply... we are in trouble dear.
    Pets Expert

Jan 1, 2010, 01:27 AM

artlady agrees: You naughty naughty girl ,I think I love you :)
    OMG! I just realized what you're all thinking.

I'm not doing that with the salami! :eek:

Really! I toasted a bun, cut up the salami, placed it on the bun, along with margarine and ate it!

And you think I'm naughty! My little drunken brain didn't even go there! Not even for a minute!

Am I losing my touch? :eek:

No more beer! Beer is evil!

Artsy, I don't need grocery items, I have toys. :cool:
    Business Expert

Jan 1, 2010, 01:27 AM

2:30 AM... I can hardly see... night. I will rise late tomorrow for sure.
    Business Expert

Jan 1, 2010, 01:28 AM
    No more beer! Beer is evil!
    Reference the original post up on top my dear. I am sure that you will change your mind.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am 15 and had sex for the first time but didn't enjoy it.why ? [ 11 Answers ]

I am 15 years old and had sex for the first time with my boyfriend of one year last weekend. What I can't stop thinking about is that I didn't enjoy it at all. I could have fallen asleep :p, I was on top and I just wasn't feeling a thing!. It just didn't feel good at all. Sooo... what happened?. ...

How can I enjoy being on top? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I have a little problem well when me and my boyfriend are having sex I don't like to be on top because I don't get no plesure at all but he sometimes gets mad because he does almost all the work and I sometimes feel really bad but I don't like being on top what should I do to like it or do it...

Can't enjoy sex [ 11 Answers ]

Hi I am a 19 year old female, I first had sex at 16 and did not like it, I understand the first time is never usually good so this did not worry me. I have had sex 7 times but during I can't seem to enjoy it, I have never had an orgasm and even though I really want it at first as soon as I start, I...

Thought you would all enjoy this one . [ 2 Answers ]

Lawrence Livermore Laboratories has discovered the heaviest element yet known to science. The new element, Governmentium (symbol=Gv), has one neutron , 25 assistant neutrons, 88 deputy neutrons, and 198 assistant deputy neutrons, giving it an atomic mass of 312. These 312 particles are...

Don't enjoy it [ 4 Answers ]

I have been married for 10 years. I use to enjoy sex a lot! But since the birth of my daughter 4 years ago, I just don't want it, crave it or seem to need it. Even when I am in the mood, It seems that my husband doesn't know where to touch or how to touch me to make me feel good. What can I do?

View more questions Search