150862 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2009, 08:21 AM
    Change Rs1208 to number in excel
    Change Rs1208 to number in excel
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Dec 24, 2009, 09:10 AM

And what would that be?

Please give several examples of an Rs1208 number and what that would "change to" in Excel... thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Excel Sequential Invoice Number in multiple sheets [ 2 Answers ]

Hi This is my first time at this site! :) I am a virgin! :p I have a master copy of my invoice with the invoice number contained in cell K3. I would like to know 2 things which would help me out greatly. 1. I would like to copy that master sheet invoice say 20 times and have the...

I had to change my number [ 8 Answers ]

Jeez. It was almost 2 years aho I broke up with the boyfriend I had at the time (I've been dating a different guy since then) Actually, HE broke up with ME. The funny thing is, is that we tried to be friends for a little while but it didn't work out because we fought all of the time. Mostly it was...

Excel: finding duplicate ID number [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I would like to find / list any duplicated numberID in my spreadsheet, can you guys please help me. For example: Name IDnumber State Product1 0001 NJ Product2 0002 NY Product1 0001 ...

Excel; number formatting [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible to format numbers using 32 or another number as the base number instead of 100? Example: 101.27 + .05 = 102.00 or 102.3 - .05 =101.30

View more questions Search