Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dogtide Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2009, 08:05 AM
    Only connect airport
    Please help if you can.
    I am trying to upload a huge video file using FIREFTP and it is going up on a wireless network at about 8kb/s (or less) At this rate it will take 40 hrs more. I am sure that if I actually plug into the router/modem it will go much faster than if wirelessly however I get no connection when I plug in. It says that my ethernet cable is connected and I renew the lease but it will not reconnect to FIREFTP and I cannot even get Google homepage to come in the internet browser.
    Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong please. I really need to get this file up ASAP.
    Many thanks in advance for any help.
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Dec 24, 2009, 10:49 PM

Power down and power up your router, while plugged into it. Sometimes this will help.

Also make sure you don't have too many processes using up your bandwidth, you may even want to do a quick spy/maleware scan to be sure that virus isn't affecting this.

Post back with your results.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Murtha Airport .Airport to nowhere [ 8 Answers ]

Throughout his terms in Congress the king of Pork ;Jack Murtha has managed to secure $150 million for an airport that averages 30 passangers a day .There are 18 flights per week, and all go to Dulles Airport in Washington DC. This is the John Murtha Johnstown-Cambria County Airport in Johnstown,...

Airport time [ 2 Answers ]

I do not understand airport time. Like the flight leaves at 00:20 And returns at 14:50 What times is that in plain english?

Airport construction [ 3 Answers ]

Where can I find specifications on airport runway thickness requirements?

Nashville airport [ 2 Answers ]

Ohkay.. so I had a dream where I was going to the nashville airpport in a chevy avalanche(which I have) but I came to this lake that I had to drive through. and idid! I just drove through it like there was not problem.. what does that mean? :confused:

View more questions Search