Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    subhendra Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2009, 04:09 AM
    Cancellation of family visa without stamping on passport
    I am a salaried individual in a private bank , I took my family means only my wife in a residence visa on November 4 2009. Now her visa has not been stampped on her passport. But I want to cancel her visa . So my question is is it possible to cancel her visa without stamping on her passport & can she stays after cancellation of visa . Is there any fine for this if yes how much & when ?
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Dec 24, 2009, 09:04 AM

Country??
    subhendra Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2009, 12:07 AM
    Nw we r in UAE,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Family visa cancellation with out stamping visa on passport [ 3 Answers ]

Dear Friends, I took my family visa and bring them according to that, but rightnow immediately I want to change my visa status. For that I have to go india, problem is wife passport didnnot stamped her visa. I want to know that with out stamping visa, cancellation is posible? How many days stay...

Cancellation of family visa to stamp work visa for KSA for my spouse [ 1 Answers ]

Hi ALL, I want to know the procedure to cancel my wife's visa who is dependent on my visa in KSA. I am presently working in KSA and my wife is in India and has received a job offer from KSA. My wife has re entry visa stamped which is valid until August this year. Kindly advice. Thanks, ...

H4 stamping - No surname in Passport [ 1 Answers ]

I need to file for H4 visa. However the issues here are a) My surname is empty and the given name in indian passport contains <first name><last name>. After marriage ideally my surname should have changed. However, as the surname is now empty and the given name contains the <last name>, given...

H1-B visa stamping [ 1 Answers ]

Hello - I need some advice on getting my H1-B stamped. I will be completing 3 years on my H1-B visa this Nov 30. After Nov 30 2008 if I travel abroad, it is mandatory I get my visa stamped before I re-enter United States. Can some one please advice if I can get this stamping done before the actual...

Hi Visa stamping in Canada-Calgary [ 1 Answers ]

Iam going to Canada for my H1 visa stamping for the first tim in calgary Anybody wants to share their experience When can I expect to get my passport back

View more questions Search