Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    7up Posts: 180, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2009, 11:15 PM
    Smelting plastic container
    I would like to know about smelting plastic bottles at home,to be molded into new things.
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Dec 24, 2009, 03:27 AM

Check those perhaps :confused::

Recycling Basics for the Home

Beaverton - Recycling & Garbage: FAQs - Recycling

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Swollen plastic gas container in garage that I'm afraid to open [ 8 Answers ]

I have a red (approved) plastic gas container in the garage. It's not been excessively hot but I went to put gas in my mower for the first time this season and noticed that the thing is swollen and pressurized. It's some new design that I can't even figure out how to vent. I assumed these all had...

Onion odor in plastic container? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a huge plastic container that I used last weekend to take a 7-layer salad to church in. Now it smells like onion, and the smell won't come out with soap/water and or bleach. It's new and it's huge---or I'd just buy another one. I've heard you can place some dampened crumpled...

A pill found with no container,what is it [ 2 Answers ]

I am currently taking care of my mother. I know all of her medications but I found a pill in her box that I've never seen. It is a small round white tablet with the 4 on one side and a m on the other side. I would like to know what it is before I trash it or carry it to her doctor. ...

What are the dimensions of the most economical container. [ 1 Answers ]

A cylindrical container costs $3.00 per square foot for the sides and $4.00 a square foot for the top and bottom. The container must hold 100 cubic feet of material. What are the dimensions of the most economical container.

Open container case [ 1 Answers ]

The case: Over the weekend of March 16-18 a friend and I were placed under arrest and served 2 days in the county jail for Open containers. We were originally pulled over for failure to stop which was questionable because we stopped but apparently it wasn't for the 5 count and the officer...

View more questions Search