Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    missmissy679 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2006, 08:19 AM
    I quit!!
    OK I finally dropped-out of high school.I talked to my mom about it and of course she was all like crying but now she understands my point of view.she wants me to get my ged and I want to.but why do you have to be out of school for 3 months to do this?does anyone know where I can get good ged help.well thanks a lot please reply
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 14, 2006, 08:29 AM
    Bad idea to drop out. Pretty any decent job requires minimum high school diploma. Getting a GED on your own requires a little discipline that you may not have at this stage.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2006, 08:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    Bad idea to drop out. Pretty any decent job requires minimum high school diploma. Getting a GED on your own requires a little discipline that you may not have at this stage.
    I agree!
    Now at 27 I decided to studying - doing a Diploma, because when I was at school I showed no interest and now I'm suffering as I'm stuck in racket and I'm not happy!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to quit [ 7 Answers ]

I want to quit school I have been thinking about it for like 9 months I am 16 and 3 months.I live with my boyfriend and my parents really haven't been there for me in my childhood and have been through drug problems.I basically grew up to fast.but in my family that's normal believe me I've been...

Fan Quit Working [ 5 Answers ]

I have a Harbor Breeze fan w/ remote in my living room. After installation, it worked great for about a year. After winter, I switched the fan so that it would reverse flow and push the air down. When I went to start it about a month later, the fan did not work. The light still works, but the...

Want to quit a job [ 8 Answers ]

Hi. I have a quick question. I started working in a grocery store about 2 months ago. I am also taking 5 college courses during the evening. I work about 30 hours a week, which I think is too much. I am struggling with my courses right now since I do not get much free time to study. The job...

HB ceiling fan quit [ 1 Answers ]

Our harbor breeze ceiling fan quit during dinner, the light was on at the time, now neither the light or the fan will work. Checked the breaker and no switchs were through, other lights on that same cerkit still work, put new battaries in the remote and the remote light comes on, Any ideas...

View more questions Search