Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    12stephy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2009, 04:49 PM
    Hello can you please tell me the possible ways to get a greek citizenship
    Hello I am an indian citizen and I am doing my studies in romania for general medicine. I am interested in taking a greek citizenship can you help me out for that please
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 23, 2009, 05:37 PM
    Hi, 12stephy!

Have you tried the following search?

Obtaining Greek Citizenship - Google Search

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to obtain dual Greek/USA citizenship; having trouble with Greek Consulates [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find help in obtaining Greek citizenship through my father, who was born in Greece, still has his Greek passport, but is now a naturalized U.S. citizen. The main problem I am having is finding a consulate that will even talk to me/help me. The one consulate that has been helpful is...

Greek Citizenship [ 3 Answers ]

My son has an American mother and a Greek father and I have questions about his registering in Greece. Am I on the right section to pose a question?

How does a 2nd Generation Greek American get Greek Citizenship? [ 3 Answers ]

My parents were born in the United States, but all of their antecedents were born in Greece (or Turkish-held Greece -- Samos). Although my command of the language is very limited, I do have a Greek baptismal certificate and knowledge of Greece's history and culture. I am 56 and would like to...

Greek Citizenship [ 3 Answers ]

If my mother is Greek and I was born in 1965 outside Greece, am I entitled to the Greek citizenship

View more questions Search