Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gonbe_88 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2009, 04:03 PM
    Microsoft Excel
    I would like to ask how is it to do in such a way that,
    When a cell is clicked or double clicked at Microsoft Excel, it will link to the file that I want.

For instance, I would like to link the Microsoft Excel to a picture. When I click the particular cell, it will link to the picture that I want and use the photo gallery to open.

How is the way to link? Or is it not possible?
    Reply. Thanks:)
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Dec 23, 2009, 04:32 PM

Personally can't say I follow any of that.
    gonbe_88 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2009, 05:18 PM
    Sorry to be unclear. What I meant was...
    1. Open Microsoft Excel
    2. Click on a certain cell.
    3. It will automatically open the picture by using Windows Photo Gallery.

This is what I want. But in order to do that, I must first link the Excel to the Pic... So, how to do the linkage??
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Dec 23, 2009, 10:13 PM

I don't know of any way to link to pictures in Microsoft's Photo Gallery manually, much less how to do it on its own some magical way...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Microsoft Excel Training Note [ 1 Answers ]

Hello All; I am looking for a step by step lecture note/training note for Microsoft Excel 2003. Please forward me any link and/or any soft copies if you know about or have one. Thanks, Ramish BIGZADAH, Mirza

Microsoft Office Excel stopped working [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to get Excel (Office 2003) to work again. This Computer was given to us and we do not have any original CD'S including Windows. I tried opening one of my Excel files the other day and there was some kind of message which asked that I put the Office 2003 CD into the cd-rom and then...

Microsoft Excel Automatic Numbering [ 3 Answers ]

I have an existing excel spreadsheet, & I want to go back in, create another column, & automatically number it, starting at 1 & going on sequentially. According to the help, I started the numbering, 1,2,3 & used the FILL command (down). It then changes all the highlighted cells to 1!! I can...

Microsoft Excel running VERY slowly [ 2 Answers ]

I have recently upgraded two computers at work one runs as a server for 5 others. The one machine was running exceptionally slowly especially opening Excel files. I upgraded both machines with 1GB of ram thinking this would make them really fly ( they were 256meg previously) but no - the machine...

Microsoft Excel 2003 Worksheet Problem [ 1 Answers ]

Hi: Would you please help me solve the problem I am having! This is the problem: I have installed MS Office 2003 on my two home computers. Everything is OK on one computer, but MS Excel 2003 is a problem on another computer. When I open a new workbook, I always get a blank worksheet that has...

View more questions Search