Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tariqg Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

Dec 23, 2009, 03:09 PM
    Looking for names of films set in Pre-Revolution France or during the revolution
    Hello,

I'm looking for titles of films set during the french monarchy, pre french revolution or during the french revolution (Marie-Antoinette for instance).

Thanks
    confuzed1978 Posts: 76, Reputation: 8

Dec 24, 2009, 12:46 PM

"A Tale of Two Cities"; "The Scarlet Pimpernel"; "The Affair of the Necklace"; "Marie Antoinette"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Reactions to Revolution? [ 19 Answers ]

First, I have a vet appointment in the morning. Just wanting to get some thoughts before then. August 1st I put Revolution on Pyret (spayed female cat). The vet recommended it due to the heartworm problems in the area, and this is the third time I used it. I came home for lunch today, and she...

Do we Need another American Revolution? [ 42 Answers ]

Do we need another American Revolution, why or why not? What is your opinion?

Romance novel set during french revolution with female version of the scarlet pimpern [ 3 Answers ]

I read a trilogy of romance novels set during the french revolution around 15 years ago. The heroine was like a female scarlet pimpernel and was possibly called something like Lady Caro; she is a member of the English aristocracy. She falls in love with a man who is part of the french revolution...

Will America have another revolution? [ 30 Answers ]

Anyone who knows the slightest bit about American history knows why we took our country away from the British. We were sick and tired of being taxed and we didn't approve of not having our freedoms. I'm sitting in a keno lounge with my wife, and the conversations I'm overhearing have been...

American Revolution [ 1 Answers ]

I have searched the internet for political, social , and economic changes after the American Revolution. I have found the changes that brought it on. Where can I find changes following it.

View more questions Search