Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    slmcdonald Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2009, 02:27 PM
    Puppy is lifeless and has blood in poop?
    I have an 8 week old puppy that in just the past two days has lost weight, is lifeless, will not eat, and had blood in his poop. The puppies all had their first parvo shot. Is this syptoms ofparvo?.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Dec 23, 2009, 02:41 PM

It can be but there are also so many other things it could be as well.
    Your vet is the only one who can diagnose and help your puppy, I suggest you go there immediately.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Dec 23, 2009, 02:54 PM

Aaaand you're now offline... this puppy isn't going to the vet is it? :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Puppy with blood in poop [ 9 Answers ]

I have a 9 week old poo-tzu, lstnight he woke up to go to the bathroom more than usual. This morning I noticed his poop was kind of runny, and looked like there may be some blood in it. Anyone know why this could be happening?? :confused:

Blood in puppy poop [ 2 Answers ]

Blood in puppy poop I noticed my 8 1/2 week old puppy's poop was a little runny an it seemed to have a little blood in it is she sick?

Puppy with blood in poop [ 1 Answers ]

I have a new Boston Terrier puppy, which has a little blood in his poop, he is current on all shots including parvo, the vet can find nothing wrong with him, does anyone have any answers?

Puppy with blood in poop [ 3 Answers ]

What does it mean for my puppy to have blood in its poop and it is very runny?:eek: :eek: it's been like this for almost a month she had parvo but the vet treated it and said she be all right. Well she has been eating food regulary then the blood went a way for about a week or so and she has also...

Poop in puppy blood [ 3 Answers ]

We just got us a 90 day old lab and all she wants to do is lay around. What could make her poop blood when she really hasn't ate anything?

View more questions Search