Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Joolee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2009, 11:59 AM
    Looking for an early 1980's movie
    Does anyone know of a movie that came out in the early 1980's (probably a children's) in which a child goes through a mirror. I know it is not the Secret Garden or Alice in Wonderland. Sorry that is all I know.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 23, 2009, 12:34 PM
    The Hugga Bunch ?
    superk Posts: 207, Reputation: 12

Dec 23, 2009, 12:48 PM

Poltergeist?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Early 1980's movie kid and alien [ 3 Answers ]

This may not help at all But Im Trying To recall a movie in the 1980's there was a little kid and an alien and the only thing I can remember there was a lot of green glass and there was the price is right playing in the background It is Not ET, Flight of the navigator or Mac and me.

4 kids and monsters in a movie in the 1980's early 90's [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I was hoping that someone might be able to help me I'm looking for a movie that had 4 kids and monsters in it the storyline is the 4 kids try and save their town from monsters and they befriend a mummy they make silver bullets to kill a werewolf and they try to a get a amulet from a vampire and...

Early- Mid 1980's Horror Movie- [ 1 Answers ]

PLEASE HELP ME WITH THE NAME OF THIS MOVIE. Movie was on T.V. NOT IN THEATERS Family ridding in a car a Father, Mother, 3 young kids. The kids are, one teenage girl, a younger brother and sister. During the ride the older teenage sister falls asleep, the younger siblings play a trick on her...

Cartoon Pirate movie from the early to mid 1980's [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there! I'm looking for a children's pirate cartoon from the early to mid 1980's. I'd say no later 1987, but I'm not positive. I think my dad recorded it off HBO or Showtime because there were no commercials. The cartoon was about a boy,who was from the present, and he somehow gets...

?1970's or early 1980's [ 1 Answers ]

I wonder if anyone remembers and can tell me the name of this film. The ending involved a man and woman in a car. They were keen on getting away for some reason. The man goes into a building and climbs the stairs (leaves wife in car). He gets to a room in which a women is sat down (?looking out...

View more questions Search