Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mjd2112 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2009, 06:34 AM
    How do I cancel DirectBuy membership
    Is there any way to get our from under the Direct Buy contract?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Dec 23, 2009, 06:57 AM
    Here's what I found for you:
    The Truth About Direct Buy
    Direct Buy Membership: A Consumer Report | Chris Wondra . com
    Why DirectBuy Sucks :(
    ortizaviles Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2010, 10:41 AM
    Iam from Orlando, FL, and I was one of the many that paid for that useless membership. That same day, when I arrived home, I started reading all the reviews and noticed that Direct Buy was not for me. It was a Sunday, the are closed on Monday. So, on Tuesday I went to Direct Buy with a letter telling them that I want to cancel my membership and they said that it was fine ( I sent another one by certified mail also)

Of course, the contract said that you were able to cancel the membership within the next three business days (Mondays counts as a business days even though they are closed). They refunded the money with in 15 business and it was supposed to be within 10; but that fine, at least I have at my side.

I believe that if your contract says that it can be canceled, I don't think that you will have any problems since they have to follow what the contract says. But if it doesn't say anything, you have to check the state law and see if the law says something about membership cancelations.
    jb3b37 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2011, 09:56 AM
    Warning!! What ever you do stay away from Direct Buy of Little Rock,AR. They don't honor what they tell you unless you make them and they use high pressure to get you to sign up. While there we saw representatives get angry because couples said no. My advice DON'T DO IT!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

DirectBuy [ 39 Answers ]

Hi, I just got a flyer in the mail about a DirectBuy store openning up in Saskatchewan. I have seen their infomercials on late-night TV and was just wondering if anyone knows anything about this company. Has anyone ever joined or dealt with DirectBuy? Is it worth it to join? How much does it...

Directbuy Showrooms would not give my money back [ 3 Answers ]

When you go into Directbuy Showrooms they should first tell you that they want big money $4000 to $5000 just to join.. But the money comes later. Once you walk out the door you can not get a refund. They will not give you your payment 10 minutes later. They will turn you into the credit...

Membership [ 1 Answers ]

I would like help in writing a letter to potential new members to join an organization.

Cancel Lifequest Fitness Club Membership [ 2 Answers ]

Recently my local gym, Lifequest Fitness Club, began going through some financial difficulties which ended up manifesting themselves to the members through: 1) lack of towels, 2) broken sauna and equipment, 3) lack of instructors because they were not being paid therefore no classes, 4)...

View more questions Search