Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mamal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2009, 05:30 AM
    Immigration canada divorced
    Hi
    I am an Iran citizen living in Australia ,I have applied for PR as principal applicant and my husband is dependent we have sent our passport to canadian embassy for visa issue,I am thinking about divorcing my husband even before landing what would happen to my case and also his

Check out some similar questions!

Canada Immigration Medical [ 6 Answers ]

We are in USA, we file for Canada immigration from USA .we Got a Medical Done from USA but after a Month My Wife got a additional medical inquiry, But at That time She was in India, I called up NY Consulate and they said it is OK to get additional Medical Done from India as my wife was in India at...

Immigration - USA or CANADA [ 24 Answers ]

Does anyone know, or have a good idea of what the USA will gain from giving amnesty to illegals and opening the door to major future immigration from Mexico? There definitely has to be more than just 'cheaper labor to help the farmers'. I'm wondering if there are some negotiations that might...

Immigration fraud in Canada [ 2 Answers ]

How to report immigration fraud in Canada? Thanks. g.z.

Can I remarry and sponsor, 6 months after I get divorced. I'm a Resident of Canada [ 1 Answers ]

Currently, I am in the process of getting a divorce from my wife. I am a Canadian Permanent Resident Holder (will get my passport in 1 yrs time) but I was told that I have to wait for 3 more years from the day my wife got her residency in order to get remarried. My wife got her PR about a yr...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.