Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    satyajita.bhonsle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2009, 09:57 PM
    Sample of copmany profile
    I want to make a company profile for a fabrication 7 structural work.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 22, 2009, 11:41 PM
    Hi, satyajita.bhonsle!

Is this to be used as part of business plan or in the form of a letter to potential customers, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to prepare a small business profile, or format of small business profile [ 3 Answers ]

Please help me to prepare a business profile letter Thanks Kevin

How to write business profile can I get a format of business profile [ 6 Answers ]

How to write business profile can I get the format of business profile?

Sample mean [ 7 Answers ]

Two laboratories A and B carry out independent estimates of fat content in ice cream made by a firm. A sample taken from each batch gives the following fat content: Batch No - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Lab A _ 7 8 7 3 8 6 9 4 7 8 Lab B _ 9 8 8 4 7 7 9 6 6 6 ...

Sample mean [ 1 Answers ]

If 40 samples, each of size n=21, were selected from a population of 22,493, we would expect the mean of the sample means and the population mean to be close but not exactly equal. Is this statement true or false? I said it was true, is that correct?

Sample Size [ 1 Answers ]

The following population of N=4 values is to be sampled by using a sample size of n=2: 3, 7,6,9. a. If sampling is done without replacement, how many different samples could be obtained? b. Determine the value of X for each of the samples. c. Find the sampling distribution of X and graph...

View more questions Search