Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kmt0812 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2009, 09:13 PM
    Part real, part animated 80s movie girl stopms ant
    OH MY GOD. I have been searching and reading online trying to find this movie. All I remember is that part of the movie is real (starts out real)... I feel like the little girl stomps on an anthill... she becomes real... I can't remember much. It is not Katy Caterpillar, Phantom Tollbooth, or Little Convict. Any help? Leads? It has been killing me for years! Haha! Thanks so much!
    kmt0812 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2009, 09:45 PM
    Thank you, found it! I looked through other posts... it was Dot and Keeto! Thanks :) :) :) :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s animated movies part cartoon part real [ 12 Answers ]

It started a movie then turned into a cartoon there were a girl and a boy lost in the woods mee little jon an indian boy pulls bark off a tree and teaches them to eat bugs grub looking things,and at the end it turns back into a movie and all the friends the boy and girl made on there adventeure are...

70's movie part live action / part cartoon [ 3 Answers ]

It was about a boy who found a dragon (the dragon was the cartoon part) and a family tried to take it away from him. They were trying to make a profit off him or something. Its characters look run-down kind of like chimney sweepers back in the day.

Spouse outside US for part and in US for part of the year - file single or joint ? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have been working in the US (RI) since Aug 2006. My wife has been living and working in India all this time. However, in Aug 2007, she came to the US (CA) on an independent work visa. For financial year 2007, would it be beneficial / correct for us to file taxes individually or jointly...

View more questions Search