Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emmab Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2006, 04:07 AM
    Am I Pregnant
    I have had sore nipples for over a week now. Because I am on the mini pill I do not get periods but about 2 and a half weeks ago I let my body have a period, I have done a test and it was negative, is it too soon to tell and should I do another test in a week or so.both nipples really hurt. Please help:o I have already been to the doctors and she said just to wait and do another test in a week, I also never get sore nipples not this bad
    DJ 'H' Posts: 1,109, Reputation: 114
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2006, 04:26 AM
    This does not necessarily mean you are pregnant - there could be a number of reasons you have sore nipples - I used to get sore nipples (before I fell pregnant) when the weather was bitterly cold lol - the best thing you can do is consult the doc -have a check up - tell him what you have told us and let him be the judge. At least your wondering mind can put to rest - besides it never hurts to have a health check every so often when you are sexually active.

If you notice anything else between now and your appointment then please feel free to share with us as we are always happy to help where we can ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could I Be Pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Hi My Last Period Was On 4 Sept And On 27/28 I Had Light Brown And Pink Spotting Only When I Wipe Also Mild Cramping. Could This Be Implantation Bleeding

Am I pregnant? [ 5 Answers ]

I am 27 years old and have two children. My husband and I have been trying for over a year to have a child. I came off the depo in 06/05. My periods have been VERY regular since I came off the shot. I had my LMP on 7/7/06 and haven't had one since. My breasts have swolllen and sometimes ache but...

Pregnant or not [ 1 Answers ]

M 26 years old I got married 9 months ago.From the first day of my marriage me and my husbend are quite conscious about baby but got nagative result till last 8 months then I just consult with my doctor and she sugest me to take pills for pregnancy (from July 06) in July I got my periods on proper...

Am I Pregnant? [ 6 Answers ]

I have this weird thing going on with me. My periods were coming during the first week of the month and then I missed 3 at the beginning of May, June, and July. I had one at the end of July on the 31st and it lasted until like the 3rd of August. Now it's the 2nd of September and no...

Am I pregnant? [ 8 Answers ]

My last mestrual period started on August 7th, today on the 29th I saw a tint of pink and then a tint of brown when I wiped. I had unprotected sex on the 18th and the 20th. I have had a lot of headaches, and some very faint cramps. I also missed pills in my birth control. Could I be pregnant?

View more questions Search